Bilingual Communications Analyst - 1-Year Term contract - 13284
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Bilingual Communications Analyst who will join a dynamic team of professionals and support the communications activities for a 1-year team contract. You will help with achieving communications objectives through the development, implementation and delivery of written and graphic communication products (drafting content, layout of publications, website maintenance, social media graphics, electronic mailings, etc.). You will support reoccurring campaigns, ensuring consistent branding across various channels, and support the coordination, planning and technical logistics of webinars and virtual/in-person events.
- Completion of post-secondary education in communications, marketing, graphic design, or a related field
- Knowledgeable and proficient using social media and other communications and design tools including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, GoToWebinar, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Illustrator and InDesign), Microsoft Office, analytic tools (Google Analytics) and databases, etc.
- Must be able to organize multiple tasks and prioritize demands
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with team motivation while taking initiative and working with minimum supervision
About the Job
The hourly pay for this position ranges between $25.00-$28.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13284.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.