Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Contract - 14808
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative support on contract for approximately 6 months with the possibility of extension. The successful candidate will work 3 days a week in the office which is centrally located in Ottawa and the remained of the week is to be worked from home.
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Managed calls and emails responding and/or relaying messages
- Maintain a bring-forward system
- Assist with managing schedules and arranging meetings (virtual and in person)
- Prepare presentation material
- Coordinate the scheduling of events and prepare associated documentation, including meeting minutes as required
- Travel arrangements
- Coordinate meeting logistics and catering
- Greet visitors
- Conduct research, manage information and data
- Perform general office duties including typing, formatting, photocopying, maintaining office equipment, restocking of supply and scanning
- Assists with special projects as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bilingualism in English and French is mandatory
- Successful completion of a high school or college diploma with relevant experience in the field of Office Administration
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in providing administrative and secretarial services in a professional office environment
- Advanced knowledge of data and reporting tools required for the role
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and reliable
About the Job
- This role would offer between $25.00 and $30.00 per hour, dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your abstract. You can also apply by submitting your abstract directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 14808.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.