Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Contract - 14457
About the Opportunity
Our client, in the heart of downtown Ottawa, is seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant on a full-time basis to provide internal support.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage incoming correspondence in a timely fashion
- Prepare, format and modify documents and reports
- Check documents for accuracy in grammar, spelling, and format
- Presentation preparation and finalization using various computer applications
- Minute-taking and transcribing information as required
- Organize meetings and travel arrangements
- Maintain office supply inventories and coordinate office equipment maintenance
- Reception and clerical tasks
- Data entry
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Bilingual – French and English (spoken and written)
- 100% available to work physically on site
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Knowledge and experience with working in an academic setting an asset
- Knowledge of and experience interpreting, communicating and applying procedures, policies and methods
- Experience researching and analyzing data as well as creating administrative and statistical reports
- Experience providing client and customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), word processing, Windows and Internet
- Organizational and analytical skills, excellent judgment and attention to detail
- Listening skills and strong work ethic
About the Job
The hourly rate for this position is between $21.00 to $29.00, dependent upon experience. Please note that paid parking is not provided.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 14457.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.