About the Opportunity
Our client in the Central Ottawa area is looking for a Bilingual Accounting & Administrative Clerk to join their growing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- High volume, full-cycle Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Data Entry (posting of invoices, preparing Billing)
- Apply payments to appropriate accounts
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Preparation of cheques, expense reimbursements
- Facilitate smooth processes of AP & AR, escalating to appropriate departments
- Aiding with administrative tasks as needed
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both official languages (English & French)
- 1+ years experience in full-cycle accounting, preferably within a high-volume environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter, collaborative
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15897.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.