Assistant Superintendent, Mid-Rise - Permanent - 16863
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett is working with a leading residential home developer and builder based in the GTA. With over 15,000 homes in their portfolio, they're now building vertically and have launched several new projects within their high-rise construction division.
After years of developing 20,000 acres of land, this firm has secured one of the GTA's brightest VP's to lead their vertical builds and is now aggressively seeking project team members to be a part of their growth mindset.
If you want to progress your career with a ground floor opportunity and be seen within an organization, call us to learn more about how you can advance your career.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Full-cycle experience in the mid-rise/high-rise space
- 5+ years of experience in site management
- Organized, safety-focused with strong management skills
- Strong relationships with the sub-trades and building inspectors
- Ability to lead and mentor junior site staff
About the Job
- Projects based in Burlington with pipeline in West GTA
- Substantial base salary, bonus and car allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Opportunity for promotion and professional growth
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients.
Please be aware that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.