Analyst/Senior Analyst, Risk & Sustainability - Permanent - 15123
About the Opportunity
Our client located in Gatineau is looking for an Analyst, Risk & Sustainability to join their team. You would be responsible for establishing new processes and internal controls for the sustainability program, policy and lobbying compliance and supporting their business risk management programs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Risk Program - implement, and maintain a process for updating business function risk assessments
- Policy Compliance - Responsible for Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABC) Program compliance, through risk assessments of suppliers; quarterly audit of ABC Procurement processes and training compliance
- Lobbying Program - Responsible for lobbying compliance for in-house lobbyists, through periodic review of lobbying laws to update internal guidance and training documents and complete compliance filings as required
- Sustainability - Process Development and Internal Controls - Work with the Sustainability team to design and implement processes and internal controls related to their sustainability reporting requirements
- Sustainability - Work closely and collaborate with the business development and finance teams to support growth initiatives and reporting requirements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CFA or actively pursuing CFA
- 3+ years of relevant experience in risk/compliance
- Sustainability experience and knowledge preferred
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15123.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.