API Test Automation Engineer - Permanent - 13193
About the Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for skilled API Test Automation Engineers for our west-end client. HQ'd in Kanata, this software company has several offices worldwide to serve their global client base. These are permanent positions with one of the region's top employers. Seniors, intermediates, and juniors are welcome to apply, but only the best of the best will be considered.
Although this company is known for their socially-relevant product/technology and progressive culture/work-life balance, they also offer a comprehensive perks package in addition to salary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or similar field
- 3+ years of test automation experience at the API level
- Minimum of intermediate skill level with .NET, Java, C++ or other similar languages
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, Bash shell
- Experience or desire to work with big data, and ability to excel in an Agile development environment
- Experience designing and implementing testing tools and systems is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication shills
About the Job
Our client is offering a competitive salary, bonus, a generous vacation allotment, RRSP matching, and a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13193.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.